According to statistics, many men are thinking about penis enlargement. Currently, there are many means to achieve an increase in body length and width. Penis enlargement pumps are very popular among them.
What is a vacuum pump and how it works
Excessive force when using the device can lead to unwanted consequences.
This device is made in the shape of a cylinder which, when used, is placed on the penis. The tool can be used not only to enlarge the penis, but also to eliminate various erectile dysfunctions. In particular, the penis enlargement pump is often used in cases where other methods are useless.
Scientists have proven the high efficiency of vacuum massage, it is an effective tool in eliminating the manifestations of impotence. Today, the use of penis pumps is widely known in traditional medicine.
The principle of operation of the device is extremely simple. As a result of placing a special capsule on the organ, pressure is created around it, which contributes to a significant improvement in blood circulation. Thus, the cavernous bodies of the penis are filled with blood, which contributes to a natural erection. The pressure created in the zucchini contributes to the stretching of the cavernous bodies of the organ, which increases its size. At the same time, it should be borne in mind that excessive force while using the device can lead to unwanted consequences. Among them is bleeding into the corpus cavernosum, which causes hematomas to appear on the penis. That is why it is very important to use the pump correctly.
Design characteristics and varieties
All types of pumps have a similar principle of operation.
All vacuum devices are characterized by a similar principle of operation, regardless of design. Their main element is a transparent plastic flask, on which divisions are applied. In addition, the kit includes a sealing nozzle that allows you to create a vacuum, as well as a bulb, which creates the necessary pressure. Some models may have additional elements, such as a pressure gauge, a special pressure adjustment knob and a release valve.
However, despite the similarities in design, pumps can have several variants:
- Manual. Such devices are equipped with a special bulb through which air is removed. Their main advantage is the low price, but to get a really good result, you have to work hard.
- Automatic pumps. A built-in electric pump is used to reduce the pressure in such devices. It has a miniature design and runs on batteries. In that case, the penis increases effortlessly, and the increase in pressure can be easily monitored with a built-in manometer. It is best to choose models that are equipped with suction power adjustment.
- Water pumps. A fundamentally new option that uses water instead of air. At the end of such a flask is a cuff with a small pump. Such devices allow you to get better results from the application with fewer contraindications. In addition, water pumps have a longer service life than standard type models.
What results should be expected?
Can a penis be enlarged with a pump? This question is probably asked to every man who decides to try this device. Naturally, the pump promotes short-term penis enlargement. The effect lasts for some time after its use, but many men would like to achieve a longer result.
In order for the effect of applying the construction to become permanent, it is necessary to use it regularly. You will also need to be patient, because to get guaranteed results, you have to use the pump for six months or a year. According to the testimony of most men, during this period the penis can increase up to 3 cm in length and up to 2 cm in width.
The effect directly depends on age, because the younger the man, the more impressive the result he should count on. This is due to the fact that with age the elasticity of the corpora cavernosa decreases.
Choosing the best penis enlargement pump
When choosing a pump, consider the size of your penis.
This device should be chosen taking into account the current size of the penis and the desired results. Experts advise you to follow the following rules when buying a structure:
- The length of the bottle should be chosen 3-4 cm larger than the size of the erect penis.
- In diameter, such a device should exceed the size of the penis by a few centimeters.
- For beginners, it is best to pay attention to the simplest, manual models.
Also, when choosing a pump should take into account the material from which it is made. The seal must be made of soft rubber, which will enable it to provide really high impermeability. The best penis pumps have glass bulbs. You can also buy cheaper designs made of durable plastic.
Advantages and disadvantages of penis pumps
Among the undeniable advantages of these structures are the following:
- ability to enlarge the penis,
- impotence prevention,
- without harm to the organism, with proper use,
- the ability to give the member a more correct anatomical shape, if it is curved,
- reducing the sensitivity of the penis, which allows you to prolong sexual intercourse and has a beneficial effect on the quality of sex.
Disadvantages of penis enlargement vacuum pumps include:
- the appearance of blue spots on the surface of the organs, which indicate the bursting of capillaries due to excessive exposure,
- if the pump is used improperly, it can reduce erections, numbness and other side effects.
How to use a penis pump
Use the device gradually increasing the intensity and duration of use.
When using for the first time, it is recommended to keep the pump on the penis for no more than 5 minutes. In this way, possible side effects can be prevented. It should be borne in mind that if the rules of use are violated, problems with erection and swelling of the penis can occur. Therefore, procedures should be started with caution, gradually increasing their intensity and duration.
Method of application
Instructions for using the vacuum pump include the following steps:
- Before starting the procedure, the inner surface of the flask should be treated with lubricant.
- They put a bottle on his penis.
- The air is pumped out of the working vessel. A pear or a special button can be used for this in different models.
- At the first application, the man should monitor his feelings. There should be no discomfort, pain, etc.
- The maximum time to use the device is 20 minutes. However, keeping the pump on the penis for so long is recommended only for experienced men who are far from using this device for the first time.
- After application, it is necessary to reduce the pressure in the pump by releasing air into it. To do this, you can also use a special valve located near the bulb and a hole that is closed with a finger during the procedure. The latter option is usually present in the simplest handheld models.
To achieve maximum hardness of the penis, you must use a special ring. It compresses the penis, allowing it to stay erect for a long time.
Hydraulic pump models require additional preparation before undergoing procedures. For prior relaxation of the scrotal area, the patient should take a warm bath. In this case, you can use the pump 8 minutes after the water treatment.
When using pumps with a hydraulic pump, the correct increase in pressure is very important. Occasionally you need to use a special valve through which excess water will flow out of the flask. Sometimes it takes 6-8 descents to get all the liquid out.
Schedule procedures for greater efficiency
Many men are interested in how to make a penis pump more efficient. For maximum results, you must use the following exercise plan:
- in the first week the procedure is performed once a day for 10 minutes,
- in the second week, the duration increases to 15 minutes,
- the third week includes exercises in the morning and evening for 10 minutes,
- in the fourth week it is necessary to increase the procedure time to 15 minutes,
- the maximum duration of exercise is reached in the fifth week and is 20 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes before bedtime.
After completing this course, experts advise you to take a break for a month. He will then be able to return to the exercises according to the described schedule.
The device is contraindicated if you have liver and kidney problems.
The effect of vacuum encourages cell stretching. If the device is used properly, then its effect is impulsive, it does not cause pain, discomfort and unpleasant consequences.
However, even if used properly, a vacuum penis enlarger should not be used by people with the following conditions:
- foreskin disease,
- tendency to thrombosis,
- liver and kidney problems,
- diseases of the circulatory system.
To avoid the negative consequences of using the pump, you should consult a specialist before use. If a man has at least one of the listed contraindications, he should use one of the analogues of the penis enlargement pump.
Characteristics of care and hygiene
To prolong the life of a penis pump, you need to follow a few expert tips:
- Before each use, the device should be washed with warm soapy water.
- All parts of the structure must be treated with antiseptic.
- After use, the vacuum penis enlargement pump is washed with water, antiseptic solution, and then dried.
- Do not use Vaseline to lubricate the pump. The use of vegetable oils and creams is also not recommended.
Penis Pump Reviews
This device is very popular among men who want to increase the size of their penis. Numerous reviews testify to the effectiveness of the penis enlargement pump. Here is one of them:
"I won't say that my penis was small, but the average size doesn't suit me either. I wanted to leave an unforgettable impression, so I decided to try the pump. At first there was discomfort and I turned to the doctor for advice. It turned out I was doing everythingas it should, I just exaggerate a little with the pressure. As a result, in a year I managed to increase the penis by 2, 5 cm in length and about 1, 5 cm in width. I am pleased with the results, the erection is stone.